All the content on Filetrig is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. All the links found here come here from third party sources, including different websites believed to be in public domain. We do not host any of the said content.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
We want you to know that FileTrig complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your copyrighted material has been posted in FileTrig or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want that material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in FileTrig search results.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send your claim to [email protected]